I’ve spent the last few hours bug testing, then deploying, then yelling at, then hotfixing, then re-deploying a new version of both escaloop site and badge. I didn’t include everything I was planning on initially, and instead decided to go for “release early, release often”.
A few highlights:
- Added some juice and stability—hopefully everything runs a bit faster more solid now.
- New feature: Source list, add a pretty list of all feeds in a badge to the end of the badge. Check the demo badge for an example and the badge builder for the new config option.
- Badge: added explicit support for Facebook, Digg, Newsvine and Vimeo feeds.
- Badge: Changes in served badge JS and CSS; if you use local hacks, take a closer look at your escaloop-served “originals”.
- Site: Restructured the site a bit.
- Site: Added exhaustive workflow diagram to frontpage.
- Site: Fix: Preview pages not cached anymore.
I hope you’ll like it. If you find bugs or have questions, let me know on the message boards, please! I’m all ears.